WHAT WE CAN PROVIDE:
CONSTRUCTION FINANCE – Construction loans from $2m – $25m (larger case by case).
LAND FINANCE – Property Development Site acquisition funding (commonly known as “Land Banking”).
BRIDGING OR SHORT TERM FINANCE – For all purposes relating to shortfall, project completion from our own balance sheet.
STAND-BY FACILITY – Unique to ACMF from our own balance sheet, all of our loans have this facility at no extra set up charge. For example should the client fall behind or run out of capital during the life of a construction loan and require extra interest payments, or extra funds to complete a project.
EQUITY – “Seed capital” – Early capital such as; Site acquisition, DA costs & holding costs whilst running a DA.
EQUITY – “Preferential Equity” – Project ready to start construction but requires additional capital to satisfy a construction lender.
FINANCE MANAGEMENT – Construction loan reporting, onsite meetings, investor relations and general loan monitoring during the life of the loan.
PROJECT ADVISORY – Project Advisory associated with real estate development and acquisition. Working with the clients lawyer and accountant there by creating a team to assist the client.
With a combined 20 years experience in commercial property asset management, acquisition and syndication, banking and property development experience, we ensure our clients are in good company in planning and strategising their next project. From pre-acquisition advisory and analysis, through to completion, we are there every step of the way.
- Over the years we have evolved into a specialist Project Finance and Property Advisory company from experience in the field as developers, lenders & senior bankers with construction finance expertise.
- ACMF teams up with a Mortgage Fund, an investor and our own funds to structure a complete finance facility for projects.
- Our strength is to make up the total budget required to fund a project. Anyone can fund 50-65% LVR however after valuation, QS & credit requirements typically the average development may require 5% to 10% additional LVR top-up. This is where ACMF stands out.
- A loan starting at a low LVR may work out if the Banks credit team believe the borrowers cost and time parameters are accurate, however a lot of the time there is under allowance for time delays and cost contingencies as required by a Bank credit team.
- Many developers tend to be highly leveraged to make their capital work harder and therefore a structured facility allows a greater return on equity.
- The Banks' requirements today are typically inflexible whereas we customise the loan to suit the client relative to the loan dynamics.
- As a result of our experience, we are often taken on as a project advisor from the inception primarily focusing on feasibility, finance structuring and profitability analysis.