WHAT WE CAN PROVIDE:
CONSTRUCTION FINANCE – Construction loans from $2m – $20m (larger case by case). Interest rate from 8.5% per annum plus costs.
LAND FINANCE – Property Development Site acquisition funding (commonly known as “Land Banking”). Typical loans range from $2m to $10m. Rates quoted on case by case basis.
URGENT SHORT TERM FINANCE – Quoted on a case by case basis from 1% per month plus costs (First Mortgage) 2nd Mortgage quoted case by case. Settled within 5 business days if all information is provided, up to $20m
STAND-BY FACILITY ($200k limit per requirement) – Unique to ACMF from our own balance sheet, all of our loans have this facility at no extra set up charge. For example should the client fall behind or run out of capital during the life of a construction loan, require extra interest payments, or extra funds to complete a project. This facility is monthly based, 2.5% per month, limited to 2 months.
EQUITY – “Seed capital” – Early capital such as, deposits for site acquisition, DA costs & holding costs whilst running a DA and the like require early risk capital are considered by ACMF and commonly enters into joint developer acquisition when opportunities below market pricing comes about.
EQUITY – “Preferential Equity” – Project ready to start construction but requires additional capital to satisfy a construction lender.
FINANCE MANAGEMENT – Construction loan reporting, onsite meetings, investor relations and general loan monitoring during the life of the loan. ACMF does not manage investors funds. This is typically done via an investors law firm, with ACMF carrying out the physical and strategic management on behalf of the investor as described.
PROJECT ADVISORY – Project Advisory associated with real estate development and acquisition. Working with the clients lawyer and accountant there by creating a team to assist the client.
With a combined 20 years experience in commercial property asset management, acquisition and syndication, banking and property development experience, we ensure our clients are in good company in planning and strategising their next project. From pre-acquisition advisory and analysis, through to completion, we are there every step of the way.
- Over the years we have evolved into a specialist Project Finance and Property Advisory company from experience in the field as developers, lenders & senior bankers with construction finance expertise.
- ACMF teams up Investors, Managed Funds, and our own funds to structure a complete finance facility.
- Our strength is to make up the total budget required to fund a project. Anyone can fund 50-65% LVR however after valuation, QS & credit requirements typically the average land acquisition or development may require 5% to 10% additional LVR top-up. This is where ACMF stands out.
- A loan with a low LVR is fine if the Banks credit team believe the borrowers accuracy of cost and time parameters, however many times contingencies are under stated causing Bank rejection.
- Developers that prefer higher leverage to make their capital work harder require a suitably structured facility allowing greater return on equity. With great developer, builder management along with monitoring by ACMF, the loans are actually safer than typical bank loan.
- The Banks' requirements are typically inflexible whereas we customise a loan to suit the client requirements.
- As a result of our experience, we are often taken on as a project advisor from inception, assessing feasibility, finance structuring and profitability analysis.