Project start up phase, permit costs, deposits and working capital or equity to settle the purchase.
A property project, ready to start but requires additional equity to satisfy construction funding, provide project cash reserves above the traditional contingency requirement by credit.
- The developer remains the developer, runs the project and their management costs are included in the feasibility.
- Funding is obtained from internal resources and/or direct relationship with private High Net Worth investor clients hence a fast response time.
- We have clients who are always looking for an investment participation as a shareholder in a preference shareholding.
- Whether its ACMF from its own group balance sheet invests or a mixture together with our HNW investor clients, ACMF can tailor a package to ensure your project has adequate capital to satisfy the First Mortgage construction financier.
- Equity participation can be from the start, (eg to assist in the acquisition) or later (when permits are granted).
- All Equity involvements are via a structured investment trust with Board representation.
- Enquiries naturally are always confidential.